Tuesday 25 June 2013

Summer Look

I had a very productive first day in Sheffield... shopping! :D I'm having so much fun shopping for summer, i've missed the heat so much, and soon I'll finally be back under the sun :'D

I love the white top I got yesterday! It's from New Look, and it was on sale, so I managed to get it for about five pounds. I'm looking forward to wearing it with a pair of bright coloured denim shorts or my high waited ripped black pair. I got the black and white top today in Republic, and again, it was on sale. I ended up paying about twelve pounds for it. It's a crop top, and I can't wait to pair it with my black high waisted skirt or black high waisted shorts. It was love at first sight in La Senza with this white bra with gold lace! It's so gorgeous, the photo doesn't do it justice. It was on sale, and I ended up paying sixteen pounds for it. I also got a salt spray for my hair, because I got it cut short today, and want to have lovely beach waves during the summer :D I've never used salt spray before so I have nothing to compare this one to, but hopefully it works well, and keeps my new hair style looking nice!

I can't believe I actually cut my hair this short! I've been wanting to get it cut short for a while now, but i'm such a chicken when it comes to changing my hair, and so it was quite nerve racking for me! I've had really long hair for pretty much my whole life, so although it might not seem short to some, it certainly seems really short to me! I'm really glad I did it though, I love it! :D
-Alyssa xo

2 comments: