Tuesday 2 July 2013

Just Plain Ol' Me


I really want to just write… but I have no idea what to write about! 

When I decided to begin a blog I didn’t really consider what style of blog I wanted. I just created it on a whim really, hoping to figure out what I wanted once I started writing. But the truth is… I’m finding it extremely difficult narrowing my blog down to one particular style. Purely because I don’t have a particular passion for just one thing, I have a love for many! I’ve always been a very diverse person, with an interest in many things. Therefore my blog will have it’s own style… and that will be a ‘just me’ style. I’d love for this blog to reflect myself in the best way possible… to have a visual representation of Alyssa! I’ll share my travel experiences. I’ll discuss my life as a university student. I’ll express my opinions and emotions (although sharing my emotions publicly will be quite a challenge for me…but I’ll try my best!). I’ll review literature and films, and whatever else I feel like analyzing. And most importantly, I’ll just be myself without worrying about what anybody thinks!

- Alyssa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment