Friday 5 July 2013

Happy Bunny

I'm finally home in Spain! I'm so happy to be home, back in my house, back in the sun, back with my puppies, and back with my family! I'm so excited for these next three weeks at home. Full of sunbathing by the pool and on the beach, eating healthy food, going to feria's (night time fairs) and partying, and spending time with my family!

I'm also really happy because I received my final grades for my first year of university this afternoon! I got a first in all my modules! I'm so proud, and so pumped for next year! I'm so motivated to keep up my grades and finish my second year with a first as well. And to make me even happier, I found out that I'm getting the room that I wanted in my new house next year, yay!!

I'm super excited about tomorrow because i'm going to the beach with my sister and her friend (who's visiting from Singapore), and then we're going out for dinner and then a group of us are going to the estepona feria at night. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, it's going to be a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment