Saturday 12 October 2013

I Love Wednesday Nights

I promised I would write my next post a lot quicker than my last, and so here you go... ^^

I want my blog to serve as a sort of online journal, so that I can look back through it and remember all the wonderful times that I've had, whether it be here in Bangor experiencing university life, back home in Spain with my family, or any other travels I may have (such as my time in the U.S with Logan this summer!).

Wednesday night was a really fun night out with firstly the riding club (for dinner) and secondly my friends (for a night out on the dance floor).

Typical Alyssa... I took my camera with me to Varsity, which is the place where the riding club met to have a meal together, and when I go to take my camera out to take a photo of my food (have to get the usual 'look how good my food looks shot'... ^^), I look like an idiot because I forgot to put the battery back in -.- So a phone shot was the best I could do,  *sigh*...



I also never ended up taking any photos of my friends, so this documentation won't do my memory much good in the future... haha ^^ Anywhoooo, despite camera issues, I had a lovely meal with everyone. I love spending time with the riding club because they're such great company, and we have a common interest in horse riding and horses ^^

After the meal, I spent the night drinking too much and dancing hard with my house mates, plus Younes ^^ I had such a lovely night with them all, and actually managed to get some decent photos before we headed out... the ones taken at Peep (one of three night clubs we have to choose from here in little Bangorland) on the other hand were quite something... and most of them I can't even tell what they are of ^^ There were a handful that turned out relatively decent however, and although they are blurry, I love them so much! They really show just how much fun we were having and you can see how happy we all are boogying away :')

Beth, Younes, Brian & Sarah <3

Lucy and I <3 Just before this photo was taken I broke Lucy's wine glass... with my elbow... haha ^^
p.s notice the awkward sink... in our LIVING ROOM... like I don't even know...we always ask ourselves 'why....'


Rob, Alex and I <3 Aren't we just the most coolest looking people ever? hmmm...

Me, Beth, Lucy & Ben.

Lucy, Me & Beth <3

Sarah, Lucy, Me, Brian, some random guy we don't know... haha ^^& Ben.





Peace Out!
-Alyssa xo

2 comments:

  1. i still think the picture of me you and rob looks like we could be in a very cool band

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh my gosh YES...Now every time I see that i'm going to see 'very cool band' ^^

    ReplyDelete