Saturday 21 December 2013

Girls Cocktail Night


Hola chicos! Estoy oficialmente en España, y yo soy una chica muy feliz! It is so wonderful being back home with my family, and being able to get plenty of cuddles from my puppies ^^ We drove to Granada today to stay with mis abuelos for Christmas, and because I'm already having such a maravilloso time, and know that I'll have plenty to blog about my time here, I wanted to document and share with you one last night that I had in Bangor with my friends. Just because, well, it was a really fun night, and I want to be able to look back and remember it... and what better way then to write a post about it (baring in mind it will only be a quick one because it's 1am and I'm up early-ish en la mañana!).

A little while ago, the boys went to Manchester for a concert, so us girlies decided to take advantage of a night without smelly boys and have a girly night out! 

We decided the night would be best spent at Fat Cats... enjoying the two for one cocktail offer ^^
 How beautiful are these two though!?
 I love my little Bethy and miss Lucy <3
This semester would not have been as amazing as it was without this chica bonita! I know I've said a thousand times how much I love my Lucy Loo but I just cannot say enough times just how much our friendship means to me. We've grown so close this semester, and I can safely say that I can turn to this new found sister of mine for absolutely anything that is bothering or upsetting me. Cheers to a wonderful semester together and for yet another one to come! 
After cocktails (which made us rather giggly) we headed home to continue our girls fiesta! We cranked up the music ( with songs as cheesy as we liked because the boys weren't there to complain, muahaha ^^), popped some bottles and childishly jumped on the sofas singing at the tops of our voices for the whole of Bangorland to hear. We also may have rearranged our living room furniture to play dizzy dinosaurs... best.idea.ever! Dizzy dinosaurs (a kids game where you spin round and round...wildly, until you fall over ^^)  is certainly an incredibly fun game to play when you've had a few to drink that's for sure (don't do it if you're too intoxicated, because you'll probably throw up... and well that wouldn't be very pleasant would it now?)!

Then we headed to Peep (the local club) and, at first it was fun... but like every time we go to a club, we get bored after an hour and just want to go home and crawl into bed (we're getting old and boring I know!).

Talking about being old and boring... sleep sounds particularly alluring right now so that's exactly what I'm going to do! 

¡Buenas noches!
-Alyssa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment