Saturday 10 August 2013

Catch Up!

Wow, so i've really fallen behind with my blog updates! I have three days I need to fill you in on! 

6th August 2013
I don't have much to tell you about this day really. I went shopping with Logan, Logan's mum and Logan's brothers for a while. I went in my first ever Target store! Logan is always raving about it, and I understand why... it really does have EVERYTHING haha.

7th August 2013
This day was awesome, I had such a lovely time. I went to a vintage car exhibition with Logan and his Mum and Logan's youngest brother.





This orange car was my favourite car, it was so gorgeous!

After the car exhibition we went to a Jack Spencer exhibition, he's a photographer from Tennessee, and his work is incredible! I really enjoyed the exhibition and I could have stayed in there all day. It was so peaceful and cosy, and the work was so beautiful and had such interesting symbolism and meaning.


8th August 2013
Logan took me out to lunch in Franklin at a restaurant called 55 South, and I had the BEST tuna nachos ever! They were incredibly delicious! Actually, come to think of it, this day was just full of yummy food for me! That night we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and I had the best lo mein vegetable noodles.

9th August 2013
This day was just too special for it to have to share a post, so i'll write all about it in a separate post when I get back from IOWA!

I won't be blogging next week, so I hope you all have an amazing week, full of love, laughter and smiles! :) 

-Alyssa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment