Monday 5 August 2013

Taste of Taylor

So those of you who know me well will know that I LOVE Taylor Swift. And guess what... on my first day in America I ate lunch at a restaurant that she frequently eats at. I thought it was pretty cool, and it had me pretty excited, knowing that she enjoys going there.

After lunch we wandered around Franklin and I fell in love with it! It's totally my kind of place. Full of local home decor shops (my favorite!). We didn't stay long, but Logan and I will venture back there again some day soon. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos that day, but i'll take some the next time I go back so that I can share them with you.

I had the perfect end to the day...Logan took me out to a greek restaurant. He's only just got his driving license, so we can drive around by ourselves, which we've never had the luxury of doing before.

I know this was a pathetic post, but i'm super tired and really lazy right now so i'm gonna have to say goodnight! I'll write a more detailed post tomorrow, promise!

-Alyssa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment