Saturday 3 August 2013

Finally in the U.S.A!

I'm finally here! It's only my second day here and i'm already having such a wonderful time, and I've already fallen in love with Tennessee :') My journey from Spain was quite a long one, but it was actually quite a nice trip. The flights were very smooth, which was great for me because I'm quite an anxious flyer. And although I didn't sleep much, the time seemed to pass quickly. I flew into Chicago, and Logan met me at the airport. He came all the way from Tennessee to Chicago by bus, JUST to pick me up from the airport so that I didn't have to walk to the bus stop and take the bus by myself. It was a nine hour bus ride! What a gentleman my boyfriend is :') It was amazing being picked up from the airport by Logan, because it's always been me to pick him up from the airport, I've never flown to him! He had bought me a bunch of roses too, what a cutie :')

So once we had finally been reunited we made our way to the bus stop. We had to take a train, and it was my first ever train ride in America (this is my first time in the U.S), and it was exactly how I would have imagined. There was a guy just randomly dancing away by the train door, he was so into it, boogying away. The bus ride was great, I really enjoyed it :) We rode the megabus, and it stopped off in Indianapolis, Louisville Kentucky and then last stop Nashville Tennessee. The main reason I really enjoyed the bus is because I just cuddled Logan the entire nine hours :') It's so amazing to be back with him again, and for him to finally be able to show me his country and his culture.



-Alyssa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment