Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween

Okay, so I have a million and one things I need to be doing right now, but my priorities have to be put on hold right now, because I HAVE to tell you about my halloween celebrations... because it was so much fun! ^^

I was planning on dressing up as a vampire... however the fangs I bought didn't fit my mouth properly, they were too big, and well having a thin upper lip really didn't help the situation -.- Therefore... I decided to ditch the fangs and just be a 'transforming' vampire, one who hadn't grown her fangs yet... smart huh? ;)

I had a really great night out with my friends... my uni family as they are also known as ^^ As I haven't had alcohol in quite a while, my alcohol intolerance has become quite a laughable joke. It didn't help that I was overly excited about the fact that it was halloween and that I would be finally going out with my friends again for what seems to be a very rare occasion this year!

On to the good stuff... the photos! ^^

My girl friends still managing to look beautiful when trying to look scary! Sarah the sexy cat woman, Beth the broken doll, and Lucy and zombie cheerleader.
Brian the zombie.
Beth, Lucy and I.

The girls <3

The uni family <3


Alex and I.
Beth's such a cutie ^^
Brian and I.
Emma and Alex. I love this photo! Defo best picture of the night!


Hope you all had an exciting halloween!

-Alyssa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment